Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Giving Thanks






O give thanks unto the Lord for He is good!






As I think of things to be thankful for during this season, there is so much to praise the Lord for. There have been so many things that have happend to me, my family, and people around me this last year that has caused me to really be thankful for all He gives me.



The first thing I would thank Him for is His salvation He has given me. He didn't have to give us salvation. He didn't have to die for me, but He did. We are so small compared to Him and such wicked people, but He chose to give us salvation so we can serve, worship, and be with Him for eternity. How wonderful is that? Thank you, Lord.



The next thing I would thank Him for is my family. We can't take our family for granit. We never know how long we have them, even if they are children. I am so thankful for my wonderful children, my husband, my mother, my grandparents, and my extended family. They all mean so much to me. Thank you Lord for the family you have given me!



I also thank him for a roof over my head, food on the table each day, and clothes on my back. The Lord tells us in the Bible to live day to day knowing He will provide for us. We do live day to day and He hasn't forgotten us yet. I have seen Him provide even if it was the very last minute. Thank you Lord for all you provide!



One thing I give praise to Him for is His creation. You can see a picture of who our Lord is by His creation. It is so beautiful. That is one reason I love to take pictures. I love capturing His art piece. It is so amazing! I am going to show you some pictures I took at a park out here a couple of weeks ago. It was so beautiful and I hope you can get a glimpse of it.



Look around you this holiday season and thank God each day for all He provides you with. There is so much to be grateful for. Happy Thanksgiving!


1 Comments:

At December 3, 2008 at 5:11 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi mom!
I like your post! I hope that you are having fun tacking pictures!
I love your pictures!
I love you very much!
love your little girl.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home