Thursday, May 6, 2010

"Out of mouths of Babes" written by our almost 12 year old.

For me, "Knowing Me Ministries" is a good ministry that helps the homeless. We take them to the hospital when they need it, diciple them, take them places they need to go, be their friend, ect. We don't just give them food and tracts twice a year, we are with them EVERYDAY OF THE YEAR! I, as a person am very exited about all the people that have come to know Christ...12 in 10 months! Wow! That is so cool!
I can't wait to be out of school, so I can start going out with Dad more to Bible Studies and meeting more of the people that Dad is working with.
It LOOKS like we are going to be homeless by the 1st of June. I have been struggling big time with this because I don't really want to be homeless, but I will be homeless if I have to. I have to get rid of a lot of my things, but I am willing to do so in order to reach these people. I am praying hard that God gives us a nice RV so we can tell others about what we do and maybe they will help the homeless in their city. I love this ministry and working with Mom and Dad on it. God loves these people and so do I!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home